I continue to hide and only come out at night. The dogs continue to plague me. I don't like the dogs. I have a short temper for them and no tolerance. (Hisssssss)
There are moments when I allow someone to approach me -- with caution.
The lady caught me in a bedroom last night. After a period of calm, I discovered she's not too bad. I let her scratch and rub my face, head and neck. I thanked her with a purr. After this, she walked out of the room. Later I walked into the hall...it was dark. I'm still the ruler of the night!
V
There are moments when I allow someone to approach me -- with caution.
The lady caught me in a bedroom last night. After a period of calm, I discovered she's not too bad. I let her scratch and rub my face, head and neck. I thanked her with a purr. After this, she walked out of the room. Later I walked into the hall...it was dark. I'm still the ruler of the night!
V

No comments:
Post a Comment