A lot has happened, Comrades.
I continue my covert actions avoiding the canines and humans. Occasionally, I am found and must find a new hiding place.
Last Thursday the lady came in to place me in the kennel to take me to the vet. I'm in a closed room, I fought a hard battle. I got several bites in as well as scratches. The lady is now taking meds because of my conquest. I will prevail for the homeland!
I showed no sign of my rage to the vet. I appeared calm and restrained...never showing the good doctor my bad temper at getting into the kennel.
The lady is bleeding. Her hand swells. Do I feel bad? Nyet!
Meow-ski,
V
I continue my covert actions avoiding the canines and humans. Occasionally, I am found and must find a new hiding place.
Last Thursday the lady came in to place me in the kennel to take me to the vet. I'm in a closed room, I fought a hard battle. I got several bites in as well as scratches. The lady is now taking meds because of my conquest. I will prevail for the homeland!
I showed no sign of my rage to the vet. I appeared calm and restrained...never showing the good doctor my bad temper at getting into the kennel.
The lady is bleeding. Her hand swells. Do I feel bad? Nyet!
Meow-ski,
V

No comments:
Post a Comment